Are you an experienced EHS professional looking for a work environment in which you can make a real difference? Would you like the best combination of working independently and with talented colleagues and clients?
STC is seeking experienced EHS Consultants in San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose and in Los Angeles. This is a special opportunity for seasoned EHS professionals with outstanding technical skills as well as the ability to build and maintain long-term client relationships. These positions combine managing EHS projects for clients locally and nationally with business development. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
To explore employment possibilities, send an e-mail with your resume to email@example.com.
- Perform EHS project work that is of high technical quality and that meets scope, budget, schedule and deliverable expectations.
- Manage project teams for complex projects and ensure that the team works together effectively and produces a product that meets clients’ expectations.
- Perform EHS compliance audits and produce findings and recommendations in accordance with client and STC requirements.
- Design and implement EHS management systems and programs for clients.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
- Effectively develop client relationships leading to repeat business.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with other STC employees and partners.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in science, engineering, safety, industrial hygiene, environmental science, business administration, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of EHS experience in consulting and industrial work (15 years or more preferred).
- Recognized as an expert or leader in at least one area of EHS with ability to work in multiple topical areas.
- Relevant professional credential(s), e.g. CIH, CSP, CPEA, ISO/OHSAS lead auditor, PE, QEP.
- Proven track record of technical and sales ability.
- Demonstrated project management and supervisory ability.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Highest level of professional judgment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Local candidates strongly preferred.