EHS Regulatory Information
Business Challenge: A major corporation realized that it was at risk, since it had not identified the full extent of its regulatory compliance responsibilities at many facilities.
STC regulatory experts prepared customized checklists reflecting those federal, state and local EHS compliance requirements that specifically applied to each location. We also provided simplified ready-to-use support tools to help these facilities meet their regulatory requirements. Ongoing compliance improved markedly as a result.
STC specialists write and update 20 different EHS guides, which are published and distributed by Specialty Technical Publishers (STP) of Vancouver, BC, Canada. These publications include:
- Comprehensive ISO 14001 Implementation Guide
- Companion Volume on OHSAS 18001 and OSHA VPP
- Federal compliance auditing guides (EPA, OSHA, DOT)
- EHS training guides (covering EPA, OSHA, and DOT requirements)
- Unique State Differences Guides (summarizing each states basic variations from federal environmental and OSHA requirements)